ROWLAND J.C. ENEJE, Esq. (ACIArb UK)
- Position: Founding Partner
- Experience: Nigerian Law School (B.L 2012-2013)
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0803 092 8605
Rowland, a founding Partner of the Firm, is an indomitable lawyer who has strong penchant for out-of-the-box thinking. His analytical skills and problem-solving skills distinguish him amongst his peers. He is committed to success and has held several leadership positions over the years.
He graduated from the prestigious University of Nigeria in 2012 and was subsequently admitted to the Nigerian Bar in 2013.
Rowland is an Associate of the Chattered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom and is in charge of the Firm’s Litigation, Arbitration, Corporate & Commercial Law.
- University Of Nigeria (LL.B 2006-2012).
- Nigerian Law School (B.L 2012-2013).
- Litigation, Arbitration & ADR
- Corporate & Commercial Law.
- Intellectual Property & Technology.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Nigerian Bar Association.
- Young African Leaders Initiative.